Now another feature of Windows 11 is keyboard macros. And the Windows 11 Keyboard macros in Windows 11 make the tasks easy. Users save a lot of time using Windows 11 keyboard macros. Then to operate Windows keyboard micros you need to create and record them first. So in this article, we will see the process of creating and recording Windows 11 keyboard macros. Then to learn more about the process, read the article below;
About Windows 11 keyboard macros:-
Windows 11 comes with various features as we have seen before. Then it also comes with Windows 11 keyboard micros. Windows 11 keyboard micros is the tool using which you can automate the task in Windows 11. And it will make your tasks easy and make you save a lot of time. Before using the windows 11 keyboard macros, you must set it up manually. And to enable the windows 11 keyboard macros, you need a recording tool and manual setup. When you enable Windows 11 keyboard macros, your tasks will get automated on Windows. And you can also create the windows 11 keyboard micros shortcut. And then you will be able to open it without any software. Or, if needed, you can also use third-party applications to access Windows 11 keyboard micros. And this is all about te windows 11 keyboard micros.
Ways to create a macro keyboard in Windows 11:-
Using different methods, you can create a macro keyboard in windows. For that, follow the ways given below to create a macro keyboard in Windows 11;
Try to set up the keyboard macro hotkey for opening a program:-
- First of all, go to the windows 11 taskbar icon.
- Then from the taskbar, select the Start menu.
- Then from the start menu, click on the all apps option.
- Now all the apps will open.
- From there, you need to drag the program using a left click.
- And then, set up the keyboard macros on the desktop.
- Now the keyboard micros will be seen in the shortcut apps.
- Then click on the desktop shortcut app.
- Then right-click on the app and click on the Properties option.
- Now select the desktop shortcut key Box inside the desktop.
- Now press the Ctrl + Alt keys together to open the macros keyboard.
- For example, press Ctrl + Alt + T and T as a hotkey.
- And then click on the apply option.
- And after that, click on the Ok option.
- This will make changes and create a macros keyboard in Windows 11.
Try to use TinyTask to record the Keyboard macros:-
Follow these steps below to create Windows 11 keyboard macros using TinyTask to record the Keyboard macros;
- First of all, visit TinyTask.
- Then from the TinyTask portal select Github dedicated page.
- Then double-click on the TinyTask portal file
- So that it will begin downloading.
- Then double-click on the Executable file to install the application.
- Now click on the Rec option from the toolbar of TinyTask.
- Then perform the tasks you want to perform.
- And after that, press the Ctrl + Shift +Alt + P hotkeys to Play the keyboard macros.
- And then you can also select any other hotkeys as an alternative.
- After that, click on the save option.
- Then rename the macros keyboard file.
- And then click on the Save option.
- Now you can open the macros keyboard anytime from the TinyTask toolbar.
- That’s it; this way, you can create keyboard macros using TinyTask.
Try to set up batch files of macros keyboard in Windows 11:-
You can also try this method to create a micros keyboard in Windows 11. So follow the steps below to set up batch files of micros keyboard in Windows 11;
- First, go to the taskbar and click on the search icon.
- Then insert tab type notepad.
- Now select the notepad text editor app.
- After that, enter the batch files script in the notepad.
- After entering the batch file script, click on the file options in notepad.
- Then click on the save as option in the file menu.
- Then from the save as type menu, you have to click on the all files option.
- From there, erase *txt in the file name box.
- Then enter the name of the file and the .bat extension last.
- For example, you can select Windows 11 Macross keyboard.bat.
- And then click on the Save option.
- Now the file is saved in notepad.
- Then go to the folder with a batch file
- They’re right; click on the batch file.
- From the list of options, select the Show more option.
- And then, click on the Create shortcut option.
- Now right-click on the batch files from the shortcut batch file.
- Then you need to set up the hotkey.
- And this will activate the macros keyboard in Windows 11.
- Then finally, you have to press the keys with combination to run the script in a batch file.
- And in this way, you can create keyboard macros in Windows 11.
- That’s it.
And using the above ways, you can create your keyboard macros in Windows 11.
Use of macros on any keyboard:-
It is possible to use macros on any keyboard. Using the Macross keyboards, one can record the script manually in Windows 11. But you need to activate the Macross keyboard manually. It would help if you had hotkeys. There is no need to activate Macross on keyboards that already have macro keys. And these keyboards don’t require external or third-party software for activation.
Is a macros recorder available in Windows 11?
The macros keyboard in Windows 11 allows the user to automate tasks. Windows 11 has a macros recorder known as the Power Automate app. So you can use this recorder to activate the macros keyboard in Windows 11. But the drawback of this recorder is that you cannot use any hotkeys. But using this recorder in Windows 11, you can set up the macros keyboard of Windows 11. So we have seen various methods to create a macro keyboard in Windows 11.