We are in the world of editing and cropping. Each and every person does the editing. Users edit pictures, videos, etc. Now there are various ways using which you can edit videos and images. Even various applications do this editing and cropping work. You just need to find the right application for editing and cropping. You will find some free applications and some paid ones. For better editing and cropping, you have to get a paid application. Is it possible to edit the video in Windows 11? Then the answer is yes. You can also crop cut & Resize Videos in Windows 11. This article will show how to crop, cut, and resize videos in Windows 11. We will see some ways to crop, cut and resize videos in Windows 11. So to know more about the process of cropping, cutting, and Resize videos in Windows 11, read the article below;
How Is It Possible to Crop Videos?
It is possible to Crop, resize, and cut a video in Windows 11. Windows 11 has an inbuilt feature to crop, cut and resize the video. Even external software can cut, Crop and resize the video. So using the Windows 11 inbuilt feature and external software, you can cut, Crop and resize videos in Windows 11. The inbuilt features in Windows 11 to cut, Crop, and resize videos are Photos and Clipchamp. In this article, we will see how to use this external softwares and Windows 11 feature to cut, Crop, and resize videos.
Ways to Crop, Cut, and Resize Video in Windows 11
One can crop, cut and resize a video in Windows 11 using some inbuilt features and external softwares. You can crop the video by using the only inbuilt feature of Windows 11. So following are the ways to crop, cut and resize videos in Windows 11;
Try the Inbuilt Video Editor
Following are the steps to use the inbuilt video editor to crop videos in Windows 11;0
- First of all, visit the start menu of your Windows 11.
- You can also Praise the Windows button to visit the start menu.
- Then in the start menu, type Video Editor.
- Now the video editor app will open.
- From there, click on the new video project option.
- Then it will ask you to enter the name of the project.
- You can do it now or after the project finishes.
- Then click on the add option to insert the video you want to crop.
- Now select the video from the device that you want to upload.
- Then you can also drag the imported files to the Storyboard, which is at the bottom of the app.
- And then, you can start cropping the video.
- Use the frame shape icon to vanish the black bars from the video.
- You can also change the video aspect ratio according to your need.
- For that, you need to click on the three dots icon.
- And then change the ratio of the video.
- After finishing all the cropping, you can save the video to your device.
- Please select the location from your device and then save it.
- That’s it, and this is how you can crop the video in the in-built video editor of Windows 11.
Try to Crop a Video for Viewing Using a VLC Media Player
follow the steps below to crop video for viewing using a VLC media player in Windows 11;
- Now press the windows button.
- Then from Windows, go to the start menu.
- From the start, menu search for VLC.
- Now a VLC media player page will open.
- Their click on the download now option.
- After that, install the VLC app and open it.
- Then click on the media option from the VLC app.
- And then, from the media, open the file option.
- Then, select the video you want to crop from your device.
- After selecting the video, click on the tools option.
- Now select effects and filters to give effect to the video.
- Now go to the adjustment and effects option.
- From there, select video effects.
- And then crop the video in Windows 11.
- After that, you can add the pixels to your video.
- And then preview the final results of the video.
- This way, you can crop the videos for viewing using a VLC media player in Windows 11.
Try to Crop a Video Permanently Using a VLC Media Player
You can try this method to crop the video permanently using the VLC media player. Follow the steps below to crop a video permanently by using a VLC media player in Windows 11;
- Open the windows and then start the menu from Windows.
- Then from the start menu, search for VLC.
- Now from the VLC page, click on the Tools option.
- And then, from the tools, select the Preferences option.
- Now you will see the show settings option in the corner below.
- From there, you need to check the All box option.
- And then visit the advanced preferences option.
- Now select the video that you want to crop permanently.
- And then click on the cropped option.
- Then select the pixels for your video from the input text boxes.
- And after editing the video, click on the save option.
- Now the video is cropped permanently using a VLC media player.
- That’s it.
Try Using Clipchamp to Crop the Video in Windows 11
Then follow the steps below to crop the video using Clipchamp in Windows 11.
- Press the windows button and go to the start menu from Windows.
- From the start, menu search for Microsoft store.
- Now open the Microsoft store.
- Then in the search box, type Clipchamp and press the enter button.
- And then click on the Get option.
- This will download the Clipchamp on your device.
- Then using the credentials, log in to your Clipchamp account on Windows 11.
- Then click on the create a video option.
- After that, press the + button to add videos.
- Now at the video that you want to crop from your device.
- Now take the video and enter it into the timeline of the project.
- After that, click on the Crop option.
- Then select the aspect ratio according to the choice.
- The expectations you can choose are 16:9, 9:16, 4:5, 1:1, 2:3, and 21:9.
- And finally, you can click on the export option to save the video.
- Then select the location and click on the save option.
- And the file will be saved to your Windows 11 device.
- In this way, you can crop the video using Clipchamp.
- That’s it.
What Is Trimming and Cropping of Videos?
Trimming a video and cropping a video means editing. And editing a video is popular nowadays. Everyone enjoyed editing the videos and photos. Editing can be done according to our needs. We can dream and crop a video using various softwares and tools. Trimming and cropping are different words. Cropping a video means selecting a particular video frame and zooming on it. And this is known as cropping. Then trimming a video means editing videos in sections.
You can edit or trim a video from long to short. You can dream about the first and second parts of the video. Best Graphic Features in Window 11. Then comes the splitting of the video. Splitting videos means editing the video into parts and also dividing the video into parts. By splitting the video, editing becomes easy. Various tools and softwares available to trim, split and crop the video. And this is all about the difference between trimming, cropping and splitting a video in Windows 11.
List of Software for Cropping, Cutting, and Resizing Videos on Windows 11
The software below is for windows 11 as well as Mac. The following is the best softwares that you can use to crop or edit a video in Windows 11;
- iMovie- Project-Based Video Cropping Software for Mac.
- VideoProc Converter – Easiest Video Cropping Software.
- Photos App- with video cropper built-in for iPhone and Mac.
- Easy Video maker.
- Animotica- Free video cropper with blurred background.
- VSDC – Best Video cropper to set border numbers.
- Olive Video Editor – Promising Video Cropper.
- Cyber link PowerDirector – Best Video Cropper for Windows
- Quicktime Pro- Best Video Cropper on Mac
- Final cut Pro X – Professional Video Cropper on Mac
- Photos App- iPhone Built-in Video Cropper
- Video crop – free video cropping tool
- Crop Video – Best Video Cropping Software
- Smart Video Crop – Best Free Video Cropping Software
- Video Crop – Free Video Cropping Tool.
- Wonder Video – Best Video Cropper for Instagram, Ticktok, and YouTube
- Video Crop – Free Video Cropping Tool for resizing and length
- Ezgif Video cropper – Best free video cropper without a watermark.
So these are the best video editing softwares for Windows and Mac. You can crop, cut, and resize the video in Windows 11. That’s it.