Windows 11 is the best series of Microsoft. Everyone enjoys using the Windows 11 version on their devices. There are many features in windows 11. We have seen many features before this mouse auto scrolling in windows 11. In this article, we’re going to see some ways to solve the issues. We all know we can connect various external drivers with Windows 11. But due to some devices used, windows 11 doesn’t allow the drivers to connect. In the last article, we saw that windows 11 was not accepting the Bluetooth mouse.
So due to the inconvenience of windows 11, the issue may occur. In this article, we will see about the mouse from auto-scrolling. What happens when we use a mouse on windows is that it automatically scrolls. We’re going to see some ways to stop this automatic calling of the mouse on Windows 11. To know the ways in detail to stop your mouth from auto-scrolling in windows 11, follow the below points;
Reasons and causes of mouse auto scrolling in Windows 11:-
At this point, we are going to see some causes of mouse auto scrolling in windows 11. There are many reasons and causes for auto-scrolling of the mouse in windows 11. so let us see some of them below;
- The mouse mein auto-scroll in windows 11 because of the updated version of windows.
- The next reason may be due to connection or network problems.
- The device meri connects and disconnects due to the network.
- So these are some reasons. Now we will see in detail the reasons and causes of water scrolling of the mouse in windows 11.
Battery issues in the wireless mouse:-
The first cause Or reason may be the battery issue. Sometimes the battery of the mouse can cause a problem. So the user mistakes the battery of the mouse. The battery might be faulty. So try to change the battery of the mouse. And then fix the issue.
Some connection issues with the mouse and windows 11 device:-
Then this is the next reason why the mouse auto-scrolls. Sometimes we need help connecting the devices. The same
we can face the mouse and windows 11. Now we can connect the mouse wireless with Windows 11. but due to some connection problems, auto-scrolling can occur. So try to check the connection of both devices. And this can resolve the issue.
The change in settings of auto-scroll to Allowed:-
Then the next reason is that we allow auto-scrolling in settings. So check the auto-scroll setting of windows 11. If you allow the auto scroll, then turn it off. And now, check the auto-scrolling of the mouse. Due to the Allow permission, the mouse may scroll automatically. So go to settings and turn it to Deny. Or turn Off the Allow option of auto-scroll. And now, check the auto scrolling of the mouse on Windows 11. That’s it.
Old version or outdated version of Windows:-
Then comes the next cause or reason. The user gets a notification about the updating of windows. But the user ignores it. So update the version of windows. After updating to the windows version, you can find it easy to solve the auto-scrolling of the mouse issue in windows 11. If the users don’t update the windows version, the issue of mouse auto-scrolling occurs.
Issue with mouse and the charging of mouse:-
Sometimes we don’t charge the mouse. The Wireless mouse needs to be charged. And due to the low charging of the mouse, it may auto scroll. So check the charging of the mouse. Then sometime, there might be an issue with the mouse. Then the user must pay attention to the mouse. And try to fix the issue with the mouse.
And these are the issues that may occur. Then the auto-scrolling of the mouse in windows 11 may cause.
Ways to Stop my mouse from auto-scrolling on windows 11:-
There are various ways and methods to solve this issue. We are going to see some of the ways to stop the auto-scrolling of the mouse on Windows 11. Follow the ways below;
Try to disconnect and reconnect the mouse wirelessly:-
This is the first solution to fix the issue of auto-scrolling the mouse on windows 11. And this is the easiest way to solve any issue. Then follow some steps below to stop auto scrolling of the mouse on windows 11;
- First of all, go to the start menu of your device.
- At the start, the menu goes for the settings option.
- Then in settings, click on the devices option.
- Then from the devices, click on Bluetooth and other devices.
- After that, go to paired devices.
- And then click on the mouse name.
- After that, click on the forget device option.
- Then click on the ok option.
- Now close the window and repeat the above steps one to two times.
- And again, try to connect the Bluetooth of the mouse to windows 11.
- Then click on the + button to add a device.
- And add the mouse to the Bluetooth device and click on the pair option.
- That’s it, and this will fix the auto-scrolling issue of the mouse.
Try to update the Driver of the Wireless mouse:-
This is another method to fix the issue. Follow the steps below to update the Driver of the mouse;
- First of all, you have to open or run the command prompt.
- To open the run command prompt, press the shortcut keys.
- Now press the Windows + R keys together.
- Then the run command prompt will open.
- There type the command devmgmt.msc.
- And then click on the OK option.
- Now find the mouse and other devices.
- After finding the mouse right, click on it and click on the update driver option.
- Then you have to click on the search automatically for updated driver software.
- When you find an update for the mouse driver, then update it.
- And after updating the mouse driver, you can check the mouse’s scrolling on windows 11.
Try DriverFix software to update the mouse Driver;
You can also try this method. Follow the steps below to download DriverFix software;
- First of all, open the browser of windows 11.
- Then search for the DriverFix software official website.
- Then download the software from the official website.
- After that, install the DriverFix software on Windows 11.
- Now run the software on windows 11.
- After that, it will scan for driver updates.
- Then it will show the drivers to be updated.
- And update the Driver of the mouse.
- That’s it, and this will stop auto scrolling the mouse in Windows 11.
Try to restart the Windows 11 device:-
The next solution is to try to restart the Windows 11 device. The common solution for every problem. Following are the steps to restart the device;
- Go to the desktop of windows 11.
- Then go to the start menu.
- From the start menu, select the power option.
- And then select the restart option.
- Now the device will turn off.
- And the device will start again.
- Now check the auto-scrolling issue of the mouse is still present.
- If not, then the issue is all set.
- That’s it.
Try connecting and disconnection the mouse:-
Now try the next solution. This is the next way to stop auto scrolling the mouse on windows 11. Follow the steps below to disconnect and connect the mouse to the device;
- Remove the USB port of the device.
- Then turn off the device.
- After that, turn off the mouse.
- Then again, insert the USB port into the device.
- And then, turn on the mouse and windows device.
- Now check the auto-scrolling of the mouse.
- This can solve the auto-scrolling mouse issue.
- That’s it.
Try to change the mouse settings on Windows 11:-
There are some settings issues. So try to change the settings of the mouse. Follow the steps below to change the mouse settings on a windows 11 device;
- Now from the desktop, go to the start menu.
- Then go to settings.
- From settings, click on Bluetooth and devices option.
- Then select the mouse on the left side of the screen.
- Then turn off the inactive scroll windows.
- After that, restart your windows device.
- Now this will fix the issue.
Try to uninstall and reinstall the recent updates:-
Due to incomplete updates, the issue may occur. So try to uninstall and reinstall it again. Follow the steps below to uninstall the recent updates and install them again;
- Go to the Start option.
- Then go to the settings option.
- From settings, go to the Windows Update option.
- Or press the Windows + I keys together.
- And check the Update history.
- Now go to Related settings and click on the Uninstall option.
- And finally, click on the Update option to Uninstall the updates.
- That’s it.
So these are the ways to stop the auto scrolling of the mouse on Windows 11.