This system is mostly used for finding the issues in the software by scanning them in the way of the MoUSO Core Worker Process; if running the process, it finds the issue and then gives you the solution online by fixing or repairing it. It scans the system, which can affect the performance of the computer. If there is a disturbance in the performance of the computer’s performance, you have to scan the pc and install the software. Just run the MoUSO Core Worker Process so you can clear all the problems and then fix the issue through the online process. You have to decide and then download and install the Windows update, which can increase the performance and stability. Given below guide will help to reduce the high CPU caused to it.
What is MoUSO Core Worker Process?
MoUSO is a component software of the Microsoft update platform. It is the process that handles the download and installs the updates in Windows. It remains active for a long time which can affect the CPU and RAM. You can find the process in the task manager in the control panel for checking the Windows updates. This MoUSO Core Worker Process remains active for a long time in the background without any reason, which can affect the High CPU, and there will be more RAM consumption, making it slow and can be taken slowly in performance.
How can I fix MoUSO Core Worker Process with high disk or CPU usage?
Before the advanced process, you should try this solution for Windows.
- Restart the computer.
- Check whether there are any pending updates for the windows.
- You have to uninstall the programs which you don’t use.
Verify if the process is correct.
- Click on the Ctrl plus Shift plus Esc to open the task manager.
- Click right on the process and then click on the properties options.
- Click and open the details tab, and click on the copyright option; it will show Microsoft Corporation and then all rights reserved.
Close the MoUSO Core Worker Process.
- Click on the Ctrl plus Shift plus Esc to open the task manager tab.
- Click right on the MoUSO Core Worker Process option and then click on the end task options.
- Now, you have to restart your pc again.
Run and select the Windows update troubleshooter option.
- Click on the Windows option and then click on the I option to open the settings tab.
- Go to the systems tab and then click on the troubleshooting option to open.
- Select and then click on the troubleshooter’s option.
- If going to the next Windows page, select and click on the run option to go to the Windows update page.
- Just follow the process given on the screen to continue the MoUSO Core Worker Process.
You have to disable the delivery optimization process.
- Click on the Windows option and then click on the I to open the settings options.
- You have to open the Windows update tab, then select the Advanced options.
- You will find the additional options and then click on the delivery optimizations tab.
- Go to the option to allow downloads for other computers and the advanced option.
You have to disable the process and then restart the service again.
- Click on the Windows option and then click on the R to open the run windows option.
- Now, you have to insert the command service.msc and then click on the open service option.
- Find and then click right on the Windows update option and then click on the restart option.
- Now, find the option update orchestrator service option and open to click on it.
- To the next windows, you have to select the disable option from the drop-down of the list and next to the start-up type.
- Select and click on the Apple option and then the ok option.
You have to reset the power settings.
- Click on the Windows option and then type the PowerShell option and then click on the run as an administrator.
- You have to enter the command given below and then click on the entry.
- Powercfg –restore default schemes
- You have to wait to complete the process, and then it will restart the computer again.
Is the MoUSO Core Worker Process a virus?
MoUSO Core Worker Process is a very practical and original Windows process. If it is causing the CPS very intensively, then you have to select the process given above, whichever will work on it. You can open the files which are located on the pc and find and search for the Windows folder in the C drive in the computer option. If the file is not there in the C drive, then you have to run the deep scan option from the security tool to fix the problem.
Is it better to end the MoUSO Core Worker Process?
Yes, you can do it; you just have to go to the task manager to end the MoUSO Core Worker Process from the computer. You can also click right on the option and then click on the end ask option to end the process.
So this is the process you should know all about the MoUSO Core Worker Process to get it to fix or get rid of high CPU and high disk usage affected by the process.
Try this method to find the solutions to the issue.
If you are still having the issue, then you can fix it with the tools given below.
If the solutions given above do not solve, then you will have a computer with deep Windows problems. You have to download the PC repair tool, which you can easily use to clear the issue. As the download and installation are complete, then, you have to click on the start scan option and then click on the repair all option to fix the issue for all the problems.