We use computers and laptops for work, but we don’t know about the errors which occur during the working of laptops. One of the errors is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, which occurs in Windows as a BSOD error that causes the operating system on every occurrence. This is contained due to the drivers in software, but sometimes the memory triggered it problematic. To fix the drivers, you have to update the windows and install the drivers, or you can also switch to Ethernet with another solution to occur. You can get an intricate error which is a blue screen of death in Windows, and there is an error which a longer time to get fixed, which is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error in Windows 10. You will get many reasons for the error to occur in Windows. They have solutions for every error. So, let us see the solutions for the error which are encountered.
What is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL driver in Windows 10?
The driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error occurs due to a memory-related issue which is shot if a system process or a device driver which take lacks valid access rights in Windows 10.
You can experience the reasons for BSOD errors.
Outdated or incompatible drivers.
If you have installed incompatible or outdated drivers, then the error could occur in different apps.
Issues following due to RAM.
This error occurs due to a memory issue.
If you increase the performance of the computer, then it can affect the PC, which can cause an error.
How Can You Fix the Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error by Yourself?
- First, you have to restart the laptop and check whether the driver is working properly or not. This may be the issue that will not get again to your laptop.
- You have to remove the drivers of overclocking if you have installed them on your laptop. If you use some kind of software for working, remove it from the laptop.
- You have to check for the Windows update regularly; if there, then you have to download it and install it.
- If you have connected with any USB driver, then remove it now or unplug it directly. Remove all the devices which are connected and verify it and check if the error is gone or not.
- Check whether the memory modules are sealed very properly; if not, then remove them and put them back very correctly.
If the above updates do not work, then just follow the steps given to fix the error.
You Have to Update the Wireless Adapter Driver
You Have to Disable the Wireless Adapter..
- Click on windows plus X to open the power user menu and select the option device manager from the list.
- From the list, you have to click on the option network adapter and then click on the wireless adapter option. Then right-click it and click the disable option from the menu.
- Then click the yes option to confirm the prompt.
You Have to Download the Latest Driver.
- You have to open the device manager, then click on the network adapters. Then move the point to the wifi adapter and then right-click it. Select the update driver software option.
- Select the option to search automatically for drivers and wait till the driver install all the driver.
- This is a simple way the update the drivers, but the device manager does not download the latest driver on the laptop. If you want to download the latest driver, then visit the official website.
You Can Set the Driver to Update Automatically.
If the methods given above do not work, then you have to update or fix the driver manually. I suggest using professional tools for the driver to update. You can use the drive fix app, which scans all the rivers and updates them if they are not updated from the database. It installs easily and downloads correctly without any errors.
You Can Switch to Ethernet.
The laptop could have some lag during the work, and it could occur due to IRQL not less or equal error in Windows 10. You can use the dongle or router, which does not have a supported speed delivery connection on the plan you have to buy. You just have to get the best cable which you can plug into the laptop or the computer through a modem, and the system will be working at high speed.
You Can Test the Memory.
Another reason for the driver IRQL not less or equal error would occur in Windows 10 is due to RAM. You have to run a program called windows memory diagnostic which scans the error and then provides a solution automatically. There is a tool called Memtest86+ used for testing, which scans and looks for the issue with single memory modules and fixes them within some time. After the process is complete, it will take some time to run back again.
You Can Reinstall the Apps Which Are Creating Problems.
- Click on Windows plus R to open the run tab, then type the code appwiz CPL, and then click on the enter option.
- Uninstall the apps which are creating the error by selecting and clicking the uninstall option.
- Follow the steps to complete the uninstallation process, and then you have to click on restart the computer for the change to make to the effects you have changed.
- After the restart is done, you can download the apps from the official website or the Microsoft Store on Windows 10.
- The operating system with BSOD error comes with some specific apps; it can work by reinstalling the app again.
You Have to Disable Some Onboard Graphics.
- If the above process does not work, then you can check for the onboard graphics and PCI-E video card.
- If that’s that’s the error; then you should disable the onboard graphics the problem will be solved again. But you can only use it if other methods do not work with drivers IRQL, not a less or equal error in Windows 10.
- Make sure you have to find the best option for BSOD to fix the software to remove the issues within the time