Install Windows 11 Without TPM on your devices has become very easy. Windows 11 TPM is the latest version after Windows 10. Everyone enjoyed the installation of Windows 11 on the devices. There are very few features available in Windows 11. But they are better than Windows 10. You can install Windows 11 on your pc and other devices also. You can also install Windows 11 on your PC. As there are pros, there are also some cons. While installing Windows 11, many users faced an issue.
Windows 11 installation was hard to install on some devices’ PCs. And all these issues were due to the TPM of Windows 11. TPM 2.0 is the security feature of Windows 11. TPM 2.0 doesn’t allow Windows 11 installation on PCs that are not secure. But you can also install Windows 11 without the TPM 2.0 bypass. This article will show how to install Windows 11 without TPM on your PC. To know more about the installation of Windows 11 without TPM 2.0 bypass, read the article below;
About Windows 11 TPM 2.0
TPM 2.0 HD Trusted Platform Module of Windows 11. It looks after the security of Windows 11. TPM 2.0 is essential for running Windows 11 on any device. And recently, all devices have been capable of handling TPM 2.0. It maintains the security base of Windows 11. When any device is not secure, then TPM 2.0 doesn’t allow the installation of Windows 11 on that device. If TPM finds an error, then it immediately blocks that error. The TPM even blocks the path of Windows 11 installation on that device.
But you can also install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0 on your PC. Using some tips and tricks will see the process to install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0, known as bypass. TPM is available in the form of a small ship on your device. TPM can be known as a motherboard in some devices; in others, it is separate. The main work of TPM is to protect your passwords from hackers. So this is what the use of TPM 2.0 is in Windows 11.
Ways to install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0 using bypass
TPM 2.0 is a small chip present in your PC. It can be known as the motherboard for some devices, and it can be a separate part other than the motherboard in some devices. The main work of TPM 2.0 is to protect your passwords from hackers. But due to this, it doesn’t allow the installation of Windows 11 on your PC. So there are various ways to install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0. And it is also known as the TPM 2.0 bypass. The following are the ways to install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0;
Try to modify the Windows 11 ISO system
The first way is to modify the windows 11 ISO. And then, you will be able to install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0. Follow the steps below to modify the Windows 11 ISO system;
- First of all, open the Microsoft website.
- Then from the Microsoft website, download the windows 11 ISO.
- Then locate the windows 11 ISO and double-click on it to open it on your PC.
- Open the sources dictionary option.
- Then from the sources dictionary, click on install.wim file.
- Now copy the install.wim file and take it to location.
- Then to open Windows PowerShell (Admin), press the shortcut keys Windows + K keys together.
- Now get the below information from the wim file.
- dism/get-WimInfo/WimFile: C:\Users\WindowsReport\install.wim.
- Then use the above command to adjust The path that matches the location of the wim file on your device.
- Now go to the windows 11 version that you want to install.
- From there, memorize the index number of Windows 11.
- Then run the command given below;
- dism/export-image/sourceImageFile: “C:\Users\WindowsReport\install.wim”/SourceIndex:7/Destination image file:”C:\Users\WindowsReport\install.esd”/Compress:recovery/CheckIntegrity.
- In the command, you can replace the path of your index number instead of 7.
- Now the processing will begin.
- After that, you need to unmount the Windows 11 ISO file.
To modify Windows 10 ISO files
Now follow the steps below to modify the Windows 10 ISO file;
- First, you need to download the Windows 10 ISO file from the Microsoft website.
- Then open it and copy all the files to your PC.
- Copy the files from Windows 10 ISO to the folder of Windows 11 ISO on your device.
- Then again, go to the install.wim file.
- From install.wim file goes to Windows 11 ISO directory.
- Then from Windows 11 ISO directory, go to the sources folder.
- And paste install.wim inside the sources folder.
- After that, click on the yes option to overwrite the files.
- Then download and install ImgBurn software on your PC.
- Then open the IMG burn software and click on the Create Image from files option.
- Now open the windows 11 ISO folder that we have created before.
- And from there, select choose file icon.
- Then give a name to that ISO file and click on the Save option.
- Then from there, click on the Build icon.
- And confirm it by clicking on the Yes option.
- Now the process of downloading and running Rufus will finish.
- Now go to your USB flash drive and click on the Select button.
- Then again, go to the windows 11 ISO file.
- Then click on start to begin the process.
- After finishing the process, use the bootable media of Windows 11.
- Now your device will not check for TPM while installing Windows 11.
- That’s it.
Try to create a new DWORD in the Registry
If the above method doesn’t work for your device, you can follow this method. The next method is to create a new DWORD in your device’s Registry. So follow the steps below to create a new DWORD in the Registry;
- First of all, open the Run dialogue box of your PC.
- You can use the shortcut keys like Windows + R keys to open the Run dialogue box.
- Then in the run box, type regedit.
- And then, press the enter button to open the registry editor.
- Then from the registry editor, follow the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup.
- Now the windows will open.
- On the windows right, click anywhere.
- Then from the list, select the New menu.
- After that, select the system value QWORD 64-bit or DWORD 32-bit values.
- Then enter the name of the file AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU.
- After that, double-click on that value.
- Then you need to set the value date to 1.
- And then click on the OK option to save the changes.
- Now you can install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0 on your PC.
- That’s it.
Try to modify your Registry using the installation media
You can follow the third method if the above two methods don’t work. Another way to install Windows 11 without TPM is to modify your Registry using the installation media. For that, follow the steps below to modify the Registry using the installation media;
- Now begin the installation of Windows 11 on your PC.
- Then you will see an error saying this PC can’t run Windows 11.
- Now press the shortcut keys Shift + F10.
- And then, the command prompt will open.
- In the command prompt, type regedit.exe and enter the code.
- Now go to the location: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup.
- Then setup will open from there; right-click on the setup.
- And then select the New option.
- Then from the new section, select Key from the list.
- Then give the name LabConfig to the new Key.
- Now open that new key LabConfig.
- After opening the new key right, click anywhere in the Windows.
- And again, click on the New section.
- Then give the name DWORD (32-bit) or QWORD (64-bit) to the new section.
- Then create three values: BypassTPMCheck, BypassRAMCheck, and BypassSecureBootCheck.
- Now double-click on the first value that you have made.
- And set the data value to 1.
- Then repeat the same for the remaining entries.
- After all this setup came out from the registry editor.
- And then begin the windows 11 installation again without any issues.
- This will install Windows 11 without TPM on your PC.
- That’s it.
How to purchase a TPM 2.0 chip?
You can purchase the TPM 2.0 chip for your PC. And you can get it in the market separately for your PC. You will find the TPM chip in hardware retailers of major PC only. Suppose you don’t have TPM inbuilt into your PC, then only buy it externally. Rather check TPM if previously inbuilt into your PC. And even check whether your PC supports the TPM chip.
So, you can purchase the TPM chip from PC hardware retailers.
Reason to use TPM chip in PC
There might be a reason behind using TPM on your PC. Due to the TPM security and protection of your device, it is better to use it on your PC. And due to the TPM chip, your PC hardware will be safe from hackers. Then the TPM also protects your login credentials and passwords from hackers. And even the TPM is for the encryption of files. That’s it about the uses of TPM.