Windows 11 is the latest version of Windows. It came after the Windows 10 version. Users all over the world enjoyed the Windows 11 theme version. Then they also enjoyed the features of Windows 11. For Windows 11 installation, you will require a Microsoft account. And you must verify the Microsoft account first. Without a Microsoft account, you cannot access Windows 11 on your device. And you will not be able to sync windows 11 on your device.
While operating Windows 11, some users have some issues. They were also facing some errors. When Windows 11 syncing is not possible, then errors will occur. Then sometimes, the user may face an error in syncing the theme of Windows 11. This article will show how to fix a Windows 11 theme that is not syncing. To know the ways in detail, read the article given below;
Reason and causes behind Windows 11 theme not syncing:-
Every problem has a cause or reason. Due to the wrong handling of the device, errors may occur. And even problems in the files of the device may create an error. The same is with the syncing of the Windows 11 theme. Due to various reasons, the windows 11 theme is not syncing. So following are some reasons why the Windows 11 theme is not syncing;
- Sometimes the syncing settings are disabled on your device.
- You can turn on the sync from the settings of the device.
- The weather administrator of your device has turned off the sync setting.
- Then the next reason is due to the unverified Microsoft account of Microsoft.
- You need to verify the Microsoft account first.
- And then turn on the sink of the device.
- And another reason is due to incorrect information about the account.
- The next reason may be due to the updated version of your device.
- After that, the sinking may not be possible due to outdated drivers of Windows 11.
So these are all the reasons why Windows 11 themes may not sync. Now we will see some methods to fix the windows 11 theme not working issue.
Methods to fix Windows 11 theme not syncing:-
Windows 11 is the best version by Microsoft. Users also enjoy using Windows 11 features. But due to some errors, there is difficulty in using Windows 11. And one of the errors is that the Windows 11 theme is not syncing. Then we will see the methods to fix Windows 11 themes not working on any device. Following are the ways and methods to fix Windows 11 theme not syncing error.
Try to Turn Off and again Turn On the sync:-
The first method you can go for is to turn off the sync and turn it on again. Then the error may be solved. Follow the steps below to turn off and turn on the sync;
- First of all, go to your Windows device desktop.
- Then click on the start menu.
- From the start, the menu opens settings.
- Or you can use the shortcut key Windows + I to open settings directly.
- Now from settings, open Accounts.
- Then go for the Windows backup option.
- Then from Windows backup, you need to turn OFF to remember my preferences.
- And then restart your device.
- After restarting your device again, come to settings.
- Then open Windows backup from the account.
- And then turn ON the remember my preferences option.
- Then again, restart your Windows device.
- Now check whether the Windows 11 team is syncing.
- That’s it, and this will solve your issue.
Try to verify your Microsoft account:-
Sometimes we face issues in creating a Microsoft account. And without a Microsoft account, you cannot operate Windows 11 syncing. Or you might have forgotten to enter some details while creating a Microsoft account. And this may create an error in Windows 11. Then the user needs to verify the Microsoft account. Following are the steps to verify your Microsoft account;
- First of all, go to your Microsoft page.
- Then sign in with your account if it is not.
- Then go to your Microsoft account.
- And verify your email address.
- Then you will receive a verification link on your email address.
- Click on the link and verify your Microsoft account.
- This is for checking email addresses.
- Or, instead of the link, they will ask you to enter the code.
- Microsoft will send you the code via mail.
- And this will solve your issue.
- Now Windows 11 theme sinking will work.
- That’s it.
Try the SFC scanning option:-
SFC is the System File Checker scanner of your PC. This is the next method to fix the error. Using an SFC scan, the user can fix Windows 11 themes not sinking on the PC. Following are the steps to run the SFC scan on your Windows 11;
- First of all, go to your Windows 11 desktop.
- Then from the desktop, go to the start menu.
- From the start menu, search for Command prompt.
- Then right-click on the Command prompt.
- And then select the Run as Administrator option.
- After that, in the Command prompt, type SFC/scannow.
- And then enter the code.
- Now the code will run, and it will scan your device.
- After the complete scanning, it will restart your PC.
- SFC scan will scan the corrupted system files in your device.
- And will solve the issue of the Windows 11 theme not syncing.
- That’s it.
Try Registry Editor:-
You can also use this method via the registry editor. You need to register and edit the files to fix any errors in Windows 11. Due to a problem in the registry editor, the issue may occur. So you can edit the registry and then solve the issue. Following are the steps to solve the issue via the registry editor;
- Now go to the windows 11 desktop.
- Then open the Start menu.
- From the start menu, select the Run option.
- Or you can use the shortcut keys Windows + R to open Run.
- Now type regedit and then click on the OK option.
- After that, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder.
- And from there, open the SOFTWARE folder.
- Then from the software, open the Microsoft folder and open Windows.
- Then navigate to CurrentVersion.
- And then open it and scroll to the Policies folder.
- Then open the System from the policies folder.
- Back up the system folder by clicking on the File and Export option.
- Then save the file as a System backup.
- Now with the System right, click on it.
- Then go for the New option.
- And then enter the DWORD(32-bit) Value.
- Then came the new file value as NoConnectedUser, and double-clicked on it.
- Make sure that the value of the data is set to 0.
- And then only click on the OK option.
- After all the processes, restart your device.
- Now the sync of your device will be enabled.
- So try to back up your device or System using the registry editor to enable the sync.
- That’s it.
Try to disconnect and reconnect your Microsoft account:-
Whenever you face any issue, you can try this method. It is very simple to disconnect and reconnect the account to your device again. Following are the steps to disconnect and reconnect your Microsoft account with your Windows 11 device;
- Go to the start menu of your Windows 11 device.
- Then open settings using Windows + I keys.
- Then from settings, click on the accounts option.
- In accounts, select the Email and Accounts option.
- After that, you must locate the Work or School Account and click on the Manage option.
- Then from the manage option, click on Sign out everywhere.
- And then click on the OK option.
- After that, restart your PC.
- Now again, visit the Start menu and then Settings.
- Then visit Accounts.
- In accounts for Add account option.
- Now enter your Email and password.
- And then click on the Add account.
- This will sign in to your Windows 11 device.
- And now, try to sync the theme of Windows 11.
- This will fix the Windows 11 theme not syncing error on your device.
- That’s it.
Try DriverFix software:-
DriverFix is software that can fix the corrupted drivers of your System. But before that, you need to download and install it. Follow the steps below to scan the drivers using DriverFix software;
- Go to the browser and search for the DriverFix option.
- After that, download the software.
- After that, install the software on your Windows 11 device.
- Then run the software.
- Now click on the Scan for driver Update option.
- Then it will begin scanning for driver Updates.
- If it finds any update for drivers, then update the driver.
- Now drivers will begin to update.
- This will update the drivers of Windows 11.
- And then, it will fix the Windows 11 theme not syncing issue.
- That’s it.
So these are the methods and ways to fix the windows 11 theme not syncing on your PC. These methods will fix the issues related to Windows 11.