We all know about the new update or version of Windows 11. After Windows 10, Windows 11 is now on everyone’s Device. We were looking at the features of Windows 11. Some new features were also available, Windows 11. Microsoft launched Windows 11 after some tests. After testing Windows 11 on a PC, Microsoft game permission to launch it. So it is a piece of good news for PC users. They can also install Windows 11 version on their PC.
Now we will talk about the relationship between drivers and Windows 11. Some of the users recently faced an issue with the connection of the Bluetooth mouse. The users had to connect it again and again to Windows 11 devices. So the issue has occurred. In this article, we will see more about solutions to fix the error Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting in Windows 11. To know the solutions to fix it read for more below;
Reason for error Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting in Windows 11:-
Windows 11 is the new and latest version. Everyone is installing it on their Device. Users love the interfaces of Windows 11. Even they enjoy the game and Xbox passes in it. But some users face an error while operating Windows 11. One of the error is Bluetooth keep disconnecting. This is the common error now every user faces. So we are going to see some common reasons and causes of the error. Following are some reasons and causes of error;
Due to connection error in Bluetooth Mouse and PC:-
The first reason is connectivity. Sometimes what happen users face the issue of connectivity. Their Device is unable to connect. So the error occurs. And due to this, the Bluetooth mouse doesn’t connect to the Computer. Again the wrong connection of the Bluetooth mouse with the PC.
When the mouse is not connected correctly, an error may occur, as we observe that wireless devices have some issues with connection. They may create an error. So select a good wireless Bluetooth mouse to solve the error or issue.
Due to an error in the Mouse driver:-
Another issue is in the Mouse driver itself. The mouse driver is faulty so an error may occur. For that, you need to check the mouse driver first. And then go for connection. When the mouse is corrupt, the connection may not be possible with Windows 11 devices. So first try to get rid of the corrupt mouse and then newly start a connection with Windows 11 device. That’s it.
Due to an error in booting of PC:-
Then another reason or cause of the error is the boot error in the Device. Booting is the process of restarting the Device newly. But improper booting of the connections may cause errors. And due to improper booting, the dysfunctioning of Windows 11 occurs. So shutting down frequently can cause an error in the connection of the Bluetooth mouse with the Windows 11 device. And this may be the reason behind Bluetooth keeps disconnecting with Windows 11 PC.
Due to Power management interference of Windows:-
The next reason and cause are due to the management of power interference on Windows. When the Device faces power issues, the Device automatically manages the external devices. So the Bluetooth mouse can get disconnected. This is the inbuilt feature of Windows 11. It will automatically disconnect the Bluetooth of the Device. And due to that, the mouse will disconnect. For that, you have to check the power of the Device. And Only then will you be able to connect the Bluetooth mouse to Windows 11 device. That’s it.
How to fix the error Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting in Windows 11:-
We all saw the causes and reasons behind the frequent disconnection of Bluetooth mouse in Windows 11. Due to these reasons, errors may occur. In this article, we will see the solutions to fix the error regarding the disconnection of the Bluetooth mouse in Windows 11. To know every solution in detail, read the article below;
Try to update the Mouse driver:-
The first solution to fix the error is to try to update the mouse driver. This can solve the issue. To update the mouse driver, follow some steps below;
- First of all, press the shortcut keys to the open Run command of Windows.
- For that, press the Windows + R shortcut keys together.
- Then Run Command Windows page will open.
- Now in the run command tab, type devmgmt.msc.
- And then press the OK option.
- Then in the list, search for Mice and other pointing devices.
- Then click on the Expand option.
- After that, find the mouse’s driver and right-click on it.
- From that, you have to click on the Update driver option.
- Then select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- And that’s it; from next time onwards, it will automatically update the driver.
- That’s it; the error will resolve.
Try to restart the Windows 11 PC:-
Now the next solution to fix the error is to restart the Device. It is very simple to do this. Firstly we prefer this solution for any error. Following are the steps to restart the Windows 11 PC to fix the error;
- Go to the Start option from the desktop.
- Then from there, select the Power icon or symbol.
- Now click on the Restart option.
- And press the OK option.
- These few steps will restart the Device.
- That’s it.
The solution is very common and easy to follow. Anyone can perform it. And the solution can fix the error Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting frequently. Now try to connect the Bluetooth mouse to Windows 11 device.
Try to Uninstall the mouse using the Device Manager:-
Device manager is the inbuilt feature of Windows 11. The device manager also manages the external drivers and connection. Managing the mouse and Bluetooth connection is the best solution to solve the error. The solution can fix the error. So try the solution of uninstalling the mouse using the Device manager. Follow the steps below;
- For the command run tab, press the shortcut keys.
- Press the Windows + R keys together to open the Run command tab.
- Now in the tab, enter the command devmgmt.msc.
- After that, press the Enter option.
- Now it will take you to the Device manager prompt.
- In the Device, the manager selects a Bluetooth mouse device.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth mouse device, and the list will open.
- Then from the list, click on the Uninstall device option.
- And finally, click on the OK option.
- That’s it; the solution of uninstalling the Bluetooth mouse from the device manager will fix the error.
The solution will fix the disconnection of the Bluetooth mouse in Windows 11 devices. After performing the steps, you can restart your Device. And then again begin to connect the Bluetooth mouse driver with Windows 11.
Try the DirverFix software tool:-
Sometimes due to corrupt files, an error may occur. The corrupt files in the driver may cause the error Bluetooth mouse to keep disconnecting in Windows 11. So try to clear the Corrupt files first. So for that, you need to select the correct driver for your Windows 11 device. Or you can try the DirectFix tool to remove the Corrupt files and get a good driver for your Windows 11 device. Follow the steps below to clean the corrupt files;
- First of all, you need to download the software tool DriverFix and install it on Windows 11.
- Then open the DriverFix.
- Then it will start scanning for faulty drivers.
- Now it will show the faulty drivers with issues.
- From that, select one driver that you want to fix.
- Then get another driver app for your Device.
- And then Restart the Windows 11 PC.
- This can solve or fix the error of Bluetooth mouse disconnection with Windows 11.
Try to disable the Power manager of Windows:-
Now another method we can follow is to disable the power manager. We saw that the power manager manages the power of the Device. When there is a power issue then, it automatically disables the drivers. And this may cause an error in connecting the Bluetooth mouse with Windows 11. Following are steps to disable the power manager of Windows 11;
- To run the command tab, press the shortcut keys.
- So press the Windows + R keys together to open Run Command.
- Then in the run command type for devmgmt.msc.
- And then click on Enter option.
- Now device manager will open.
- The manager selects the Bluetooth mouse from the Device and double-click on it.
- Then go to the Power Management tab.
- There remove the tick from the box and allow the Computer to turn off the power saver mode.
- And then click on the OK option.
- Now try to restart your Device to solve the error.
- And this will fix your error with Bluetooth mouse disconnection in Windows 11.
Try to update windows:-
Another best solution is to update your Windows 11 device if available. Follow the steps to update Windows 11;
- Go to the Start option.
- Then go to settings.
- In settings, go for Windows update.
- Then check for updates.
- If available, update Windows 11.
- That’s it.
So these are all the solutions to fix the error Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting in Windows 11.